Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tanasia: Back to School



Back to School. Get Ready!

Back to friends, breaking pencil points, homework, school activities, school lunches. Well, just school and everything that comes with it. Are you ready for back to school?

Everyone has back to school jitters, but mine are about starting middle school. I'm nervous about a few things. First, I will have to make new friends because most of my old friends are going to the other school. You see, I only met them in fifth grade because I moved from a different town. I was supposed to go to the same middle school they're going to, but they changed me at the last minute. At least my school is closer now so I get to walk.

The other thing I'm nervous about is getting to class on time. In elementary school we really didn't have to switch classes. Now I will have to memorize where my classes are quickly. I'm not sure if this is true, but I heard that we may only have two or three minutes to change clothes for gym class! Have you ever been worried about these things?

I am also excited about middle school. I am looking forward to walking to school because I've never done that before. I am also excited that I will have a locker to decorate and to make my own with pictures and a calendar. Don't forget the glitter! Middle school also has way more clubs and activities than elementary school. I want to try for drama club, band, student council and maybe basketball.

I hope to be a straight-A student like I was in elementary school. Last year I learned a lot in math so I am ready for harder math. Also, we studied a lot of literacy so I should be ready.

Are you ready for back to school? I am! Ready, set, school!

No comments:

Post a Comment