Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Alaric: Back to school


I just started back to school and this year I am going to a new school. On the first day, I met my homeroom teacher. Her name is Mrs. Johnson. She will be my teacher for math and science.  I know her already because she was my STEM teacher during summer camp. I also have another teacher for reading, language arts, and social studies.  Her name is Mrs. Lampkin.

On the first day I also met the counselor. Her name is Ms. Tuttle.   She taught us about bullying. I saw some of my friends from my old school. That made me pretty happy.  I get to have lunch with my friends.

Next week, I go to STEM classes. STEM means Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. I am curious about STEM because it’s my first time doing it. I also go to STEAM each day. These are my specials classes.  I have three teachers for these classes: Ms. Karr, Mr. Hughes, and Mr. Sanders.

I’m excited about this school year and I think I’m going to have a great one.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great school year, Alaric! I love you very much and I know you will do well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Lil A. I know you will have a great school year!
    I can't wait to read your next blog! Love you!

    ReplyDelete